Push, push, push yourself to be patient.
If 40 weeks feels like it will never come, focus on short-term milestones. Here are five simple tips to focus on having a happy, healthy and amazing birth that’s uniquely yours. You can do it.
1. Mark your calendar for 18-20 weeks, when you will likely feel your baby move for the first time.
2. Celebrate the beginning and end of each trimester.
3. Schedule something fun. Take a babymoon with your partner or spend a weekend with your friends.
4. Remember that each week is a success in itself. Your baby is growing and developing. You are brave. You are beautiful… and you can do this.
5. Ice cream. It always helps.